Not looking good for us in Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Storm blew up overnight.. Just saw the latest update-155mph. winds....strong CAT.4. She's gonna pack a punch for sure! You guys that stayed are in for a ride.. Stay safe!

best of luck to all in the path of the storm, hopefully it gets over quickly with as little damage as possible!

It sure looks like were gonna take a hit from this storm.
Haven’t got my home repaired from the hail storm we had in April.
They are supposed to start on Monday, but with a potential major hurricane possibly affecting us on Wed.
I don’t want to have part of the work done, & have a storm hit us.
So far we have a new roof on the house, minus the gutters, but the siding, aluminum roof over the carport, patio, & lanai are what they need to replace next. Nothing is leaking now, ( I just wish I had a gutter on the side of the house), so if this thing is headed our way I don’t want to have them start this until the storm has passed. However, the path may change between now & Monday. Boy I sure hope it just turns east & heads out over the Atlantic. All of us in the Southeast need be hoping the same thing!
Al
wishing you well my friend. we're on the east side. had tornados last night. luckily no damage her,e but he local airport a few blocks away got pretty f'd up. Let us know how you fared when you can.

Good Luck Al, it does look like it took a southerly turn a bit making it worse. Also "heard" it is a cat 5 offshore. Stay safe and let us know how you (and everyone here) fared?

Just going by.
Naples-Pier-Sunset-Cam_1664373272219.jpg
ian.jpg
Naples-Pier-Sunset-Cam_1664373272219.jpg

Stay Safe

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Hang on guys!!!
We're rooting for you ALL !! And Praying!
Somebody grab Toto !!
And grab Dorothy too!!

Bear

I sure hope my internet doesn’t go out. It is starting to blow pretty good here now & it’s still a long ways out. OH BOY, just got a tornado warning on my phone. Later guys!
Al

I sure hope my internet doesn’t go out. It is starting to blow pretty good here now & it’s still a long ways out. OH BOY, just got a tornado warning on my phone. Later guys!
Al
Stay safe Al, will be praying for you and the family.

From media reports, the various power companies are staging work trucks.
View attachment 644716
During Sandy, we (161ARW in Phoenix, AZ) were loading Salt River Project and Arizona Public Service trucks and equipment on C-17s to help out with the rebuilds and repairs. At the same time our KC-135's were flying evacuees and pets out of the way. The coordination of these efforts is of amazing.

So far so good, hopefully I will be on in the morning saying all is well! If not it’s because I don’t have cell service or internet.
A

Reactions: chilerelleno
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky