• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

No longer MIA

sprky

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 26, 2007
Hello fellow smokers,

I have returned to the BEST site there is for smoking info. I was so busy working a job I took I had no time for much of any thing, it was hard to work in family time. Some days I would leave the house at 3 AM and not return till 9 or 10 PM. I was driving at least 1000 miles a week, thank god I had company truck, and fuel card. I was doing maintenance on a chain of retail stores. I had NO time to do any smoking, and boy was that a bummer. I got my smoky fix by visiting BBQ joints, some of which could use the help of this site. Among with working my tail off my wife had some health problems, so that also took up some of my time. The working my tail off has come to an end as the company I was working for lost there contract.  I am smoking stuff for Tday if not before, gotta get the smoker cleaned up from sitting. Take care and keep the TBS rolling.

Sprky

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Welcome back Sprky.

Dont think I had the pleasure talking to you on here.

Hope your wife is better.

so ms smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Dec 20, 2010
Welcome back sprky! That cheese head hat stands out when it is not here! (WHO DAT) !

mIKE

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
sprky?  sprky?

Who is that?

Must be a stranger here?

Welcome back!  Missed the hat!

Good luck and good smoking.

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Welcome back, Sprky!  We've missed you around here...

Red

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome back from East Texas. This is a great site.........  Looking forward to hearing from you
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

realbigswede

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 21, 2013
hi and welcome back we have miss you now start posting all the good stuff that we have been missing

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.