No longer MIA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sprky

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 26, 2007
Hutchinson Kansas
Hello fellow smokers,

I have returned to the BEST site there is for smoking info. I was so busy working a job I took I had no time for much of any thing, it was hard to work in family time. Some days I would leave the house at 3 AM and not return till 9 or 10 PM. I was driving at least 1000 miles a week, thank god I had company truck, and fuel card. I was doing maintenance on a chain of retail stores. I had NO time to do any smoking, and boy was that a bummer. I got my smoky fix by visiting BBQ joints, some of which could use the help of this site. Among with working my tail off my wife had some health problems, so that also took up some of my time. The working my tail off has come to an end as the company I was working for lost there contract.  I am smoking stuff for Tday if not before, gotta get the smoker cleaned up from sitting. Take care and keep the TBS rolling.

Sprky

Welcome back Sprky.

Dont think I had the pleasure talking to you on here.

Hope your wife is better.

welcome1.gif
Back!

Happy smoken.

David

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome back from East Texas. This is a great site.........  Looking forward to hearing from you
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky