"Nice Butt 2: Pig-in-a-Pocket!" (The Revenge of Dr. "S")

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, OR
So after escaping the clutches of the Evil Dr. "S" (see inserted photo for ref.) and his JMBSSS henchmen, our hero Mr. Nice Butt thought he was out of trouble! Little did he know that the Evil Dr. "S" had other plans for him!

56861445_funny-pictures-evil-black-squirrel2.jpg

After a night spent chillin in his ice box, Mr. Nice Butt awoke to find himself chopped up and in sautee with his neighbors Mr. Onion & Mr. Celery! Followed by a topping of chedder and wrapped up in the dreaded herbed bisket dough!

c689484d_IMG_1268.jpg

Then the Evil Dr. "S" sealed Mr. Nice Butt up and placed him in his dreaded Easy Bake Oven of Death! For 15 minutes untill golden brown.... and enjoyed him emensly with a side of brocolli! Muaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

28d655b5_IMG_1270.jpg

The End!

Johnny that looks good but what is all that green stuff on the plate?

Johnny that looks good but what is all that green stuff on the plate?
I'm sure it was some sort of horrible death trap provide by the Evil Dr. "S"..... but I found if you dip it in mayonaise it neutralizes it!
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

icon_cool.gif

Now the easy baked product looked pretty good. But that green stuff was that the green squirrel after smoking a stogie??????Things that make you go Hmmmm

bisket dough recipe?? please??
Super simple Baking Powder Biscuts (courtesy of my 1972 Better Homes and Garden Cookbook):
  • 2 C sifted flour
  • 3 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 C shortening (butter)
  • 2/3 to 3/4 C milk
  • I added 1/2 TBS of dry thyme & 1/2 TBS of fresh cracked pepper for an herbed flavor.
Cut the butter into the dry ingrediants with a fork till its nice and crumbly, add the milk all at once and quickly stir with fork till the dough folows the fork around the bowl. Roll it out in a rectangle, 1/4" thick and cut as desired.

One batch of biscut dough made 6 good sized Pig-in-a-Pocket (my daughters name for it).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky