Newby

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smokin Santa

Original poster
May 11, 2021
New here. I hope to learn as much as I can.

I am from northeast Georgia. I just got my offset smoker, it is a Oklahoma Joe Highland. So I maybe asking questions about things from time to time. Happy Smokin! Hohoho!

Reactions: Wurstmeister
Welcome Santa. I'm glad I saved all that coal you left under the tree for me all these years. How close are you to Helen, GA? My wife is wanting to go up there (from Mississippi) later this summer.

Jim

Welcome Santa. I'm glad I saved all that coal you left under the tree for me all these years. How close are you to Helen, GA? My wife is wanting to go up there (from Mississippi) later this summer.

Jim
I live just north of Clarkesville. I am about 25 miles from Helen. I am a LA transplant (Lower Alabama).

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome to SMF!
Plenty of folks on here with OK Joe’s, so if you have any questions there are plenty of folks to help you out!
Al

Welcome from Gilbert, AZ! How come you never left a puppy under the tree for me Santa? It's OK, I went out and got my own. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky