• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mallard1717

Original poster
Dec 26, 2016
Hi guys,long time reader,first time poster. New to the group, my name is Rob,I'm a plumber from Wisconsin. I just got a masterbuilt 30 electric smoker. I am mainly going to be doing venison products. Thanks in advance for you help.

Hey Rob, welcome to the forums. You have come to the right place, and can gain lots of info from some real experts. Smoke on.

By the way, what part of Wisconsin. I'm from just south of Stevens point.

Mark

I dont.yet lol. my address is actually Hancock at the cabin, about a mile south of Owens rock if that helps, 4th and badger area.

I dont.yet lol. my address is actually Hancock at the cabin, about a mile south of Owens rock if that helps, 4th and badger area.

Yup, sure does. A little to the west of me, I'm just east of town. Always nice to know other guys in the area share my smoker craziness.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky