• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

mallard1717

Joined Dec 26, 2016
Hi guys,long time reader,first time poster. New to the group, my name is Rob,I'm a plumber from Wisconsin. I just got a masterbuilt 30 electric smoker. I am mainly going to be doing venison products. Thanks in advance for you help.

klutzyspuds

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 13, 2013
Hey Rob, welcome to the forums. You have come to the right place, and can gain lots of info from some real experts. Smoke on.

By the way, what part of Wisconsin. I'm from just south of Stevens point.

Mark

mallard1717

Joined Dec 26, 2016
I dont.yet lol. my address is actually Hancock at the cabin, about a mile south of Owens rock if that helps, 4th and badger area.

klutzyspuds

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 13, 2013
I dont.yet lol. my address is actually Hancock at the cabin, about a mile south of Owens rock if that helps, 4th and badger area.
Yup, sure does. A little to the west of me, I'm just east of town. Always nice to know other guys in the area share my smoker craziness.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.