• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Weber Performer

ryschoo

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 9, 2013
Went to the local Ace Hardware to get supplies to tune up my lawn mower and of course I stopped to look at grills. The manager came over and after talking for a bit offered to give the floor model of the Weber Performer Premium for $240. Too good of a deal to pass up as I was looking to buy the Master Touch Kettle for the same price. They even delivered for free with-in 30 minutes.
Excited to get to work!
IMG_20200710_124733.jpg

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Wow! That's a fantastic bargain. Congrats on being in the right place at the right time.

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Nice score. Can't play until you cut the grass. :emoji_laughing:
Have a Webber similar to yours and love it.

Warren

mike243

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
That's about $450 or so setting there, I use the baskets that came with mine not sure the vortex would improve my cooking lol man cant never have to many cooking tools imo and the Weber is 1 of the best.

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Nice score ! I have a 2007 and love it . I can get mine as hot as needed as is . Blister the skin on chicken indirect .

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like ryschoo it is greatly appreciated.

Warren

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.