New Weber Performer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ryschoo

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Went to the local Ace Hardware to get supplies to tune up my lawn mower and of course I stopped to look at grills. The manager came over and after talking for a bit offered to give the floor model of the Weber Performer Premium for $240. Too good of a deal to pass up as I was looking to buy the Master Touch Kettle for the same price. They even delivered for free with-in 30 minutes.
Excited to get to work!
IMG_20200710_124733.jpg

That's about $450 or so setting there, I use the baskets that came with mine not sure the vortex would improve my cooking lol man cant never have to many cooking tools imo and the Weber is 1 of the best.

Reactions: ryschoo
Nice score ! I have a 2007 and love it . I can get mine as hot as needed as is . Blister the skin on chicken indirect .

Reactions: ryschoo
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky