New to smoking but expert at eating!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smoked_Ryno

Original poster
Jul 8, 2018
Texas
Hey everyone,
I just got my first smoker as a housewarming gift. I have smoked chicken, ribs and sausage so far and it has been great!
I have done a lot of reading on this forum and have found a lot of useful tips and tricks.

Currently smoking a small 5lb. Brisket as we speak. Will post updates when finished.

My current setup
Masterbuilt Pro Electric Smoker
- Pecan for beef
- Hickory for pork and chicken

Charbroil 2 Burner Gas
- First grill I ever bought (give me a break lol)

This is just a start for me but I am excited to see where the wonderful world of smoking will take me. Hopefully I can get a Traeger smoker after I master a few things.

Welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing some of your smokes.

Chris

I know I am getting to be in that expert at eating class as well...lol I may have put on a tad bit of weight since I found my new addiction!!! Lol Welcome to the best smoking forum around. I hope you have a great support group for your new addiction!!!

Welcome ,,, you have no idea what you have got yourself into !

The things I do now , that I did not before I joined ,,,
Fresh sausage
smoked sausage
Hams
Bacon
Lunch meat
Cheese
snacks
And the dill pickles ,,, can't get enough of Al's dill pickles .

Enjoy .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky