New to SMF - Wisconsin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

CombatBarbecue

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 7, 2018
Appleton
Hello all! I am a newbie to SMF in Wisconsin by way of Texas. Looking to connect with fellow meat smokers here. I personally enjoy smoking brisket and would love to get into smoking other meats. I am looking to start a BBQ food truck up here in Wisconsin to bring the great Texas style smoked brisket to these wonderful people up North. Look forward to meeting new people here who share similar interests.

Welcome to the BEST Smoking Forum on the web CombatBarbecue! You'll find what your are looking for here in these many pages. So pull up a chair, pop open a cold one and read away. With our wealth of knowledgeable folks we'll be able to answer almost any question you toss our way.

Welcome to the site, glad to have you join the fun.

Chris

Welcome to the BEST Smoking Forum on the web CombatBarbecue! You'll find what your are looking for here in these many pages. So pull up a chair, pop open a cold one and read away. With our wealth of knowledgeable folks we'll be able to answer almost any question you toss our way.

That's my style. Just have to wait until 4PM before I crack open the cold one haha. I am just digging in looks like there is an awesome amount of knowledge on here and look forward to it.

Hey Hey! Welcome to Wisconsin! I'm literally the town over! Brisket you say..

Where do I sign up? I can tell you the only place to reliably get brisket with out membership is Gordon Food Services. The prices here on Brisket might..shock you.

Reactions: CombatBarbecue
Awesome what town would that be?? And oh yeah Brisket baby!! Yeah so far from what I can tell seems Sams Club has the best options and prices as far as brisket goes. Because this is relatively new venture for me I am tracking their prices throughout the winter to see what kind of fluctuation there is. But yes, when I initially moved up here I was amazed at how much of a pain it was to locate a decent brisket at a decent price. Haven't looked into Gordon Food Service yet but I will. Appreciate the suggestion.

Hello all! I am a newbie to SMF in Wisconsin by way of Texas. Looking to connect with fellow meat smokers here. I personally enjoy smoking brisket and would love to get into smoking other meats. I am looking to start a BBQ food truck up here in Wisconsin to bring the great Texas style smoked brisket to these wonderful people up North. Look forward to meeting new people here who share similar interests.
Welcome from Green Bay!

Welcome to
small-logo.png

Like Dutch sez, there is a compounding wealth of information here.

If you want to focus on Wisconsin Smokers, you might like to look at the groups section.

https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forums/wisconsin-members.3166/

Good luck with your BBQ business!

Reactions: CombatBarbecue
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky