New to site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wayoutwest

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 29, 2016
Hawaii
Aloha, my name is Keola & I live in Hawaii. I was introduced into the bbq scene about 10 years. Attended competitions on the mainland but never entered. I am very passionate about smoking & bbq & I can talk about it all day and eat bbq all night. I have a smoke hollow propane smoker, a brinkman offset smoker, and a medow creek Chicken cooker & pig roaster. I am excited to be part of this forum. I will try to absorb as much info on here as I can. I look forward in learning some new techniques & recipes.  Mahalo & Aloha!

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of                     information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky