New ( to me) slicer came today.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wurkenman

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 16, 2016
I bought a little Della 8.7 inch slicer and used it a couple times. I was not at all pleased with the way it worked and sold it to a co worker. I made him aware of the reason I didn't want it, but he said  this slicer was better than none. Both of us happy.

I finally found this little gem on Ebay for 184.99 shipped. General Slicing SM-12 12 inch slicer. Was not prepared for the size of it, but I am one happy man right now.

That's a great buy if the sharpening stones & the blade are in good shape!

I have a 12" Torrey & those big slicers are nice to slice on, but a pain to move around & clean!

I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with your new toy!

Congrats on a great score!

Al

Yes this thing is a massive beast. Not sure on where I am going to store it yet.The blade and stones appear to be in good shape. The sharpening stones are there and not broken or chipped, but I haven't used them yet.

Terry

Zeny Electric Meat Slicer New Blade Commercial Deli Meat Cheese Food Slicer

This is also a beast to move but it's the best slicer I have found. The user manual is written in a mix of Chinese and English and is of no use. I bought this on sale on Amazon prime for about $288.  

Nice. I'm looking forward to using mine.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Got it cleaned up and ready to go. Bacon goes in the smoker tomorrow, can't wait to use it.
58f8685976cc9daf415f26b41e351843.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky