New to forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vennismokin

Original poster
May 20, 2017
Canon City, Colorado
But not new to Jeffs recipes. Been visiting the site for years. Family Favorite here is the Bacon Butter Smoked Turkey. Our house is very popular around that time.

Live in colorado and smoke alot of elk and vennison. I've got lots of smokers, gas, electric and charcoal. Daily use is our chargriller dual so we can do veggies on the gas side. Smoke potatoes n meat on the charcoal side.

Mothers day I made his bacon wrapped BBQ sauce chicken, Fantastic!

Purchased his Rub/BBQ Sauce recipes and everyone thinks I'm a genius, sorry jeff  didn't give you credit
yahoo.gif
 They think its my secret recipes...lol

All of em try an pry em outta me but the secrets safe here.

Anyways hiya all!

VenniSmokin-

Welcome to SMF from North Texas, sounds like you have been lurking around the site for a while.  Glad you joined up!

Smoke ON!

- Jason

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky