new to board love the q!!

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by daddio, May 22, 2007.

1. daddio

daddio Meat Mopper

new to this board lots of great info it seems,been bar-b-quing for about 10 years,been seriously queing about 3 years getting involved now in competitions and looking to eventually open lil bar-b-q shack,have several cookers, char-griller sidewinder,a brinkman roadmaster my step son loaned me about 5 years ago and never picked up and my latest addition,at an auction i purchased a grill built 15 years ago a local bar-b-q joint had it's 15 foot long with tongue the cooker itself is 12foot long.

2. teacup13

teacup13 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

glad to have you around.... looking forward to seeing some of your pics...

where are yah in Mississippi?

3. jts70

jts70 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome aboard ! Sounds like you'll have lots to share.

4. Be sure and show us some pix of that 12 ft. smoker.wow [​IMG]

5. hillbillysmoker

hillbillysmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Nice to see you on the forum. Please feel free to share your adventures and to draw from the information provided by the good folks on this forum. Have fun.

6. tonto1117

tonto1117 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welome aboard. Glad you found us!!

7. daddio

daddio Meat Mopper

thanks all for the reponse,i'm in columbus ms. looks like a grill carlot at my house so to speak!! lol quick as i can get set up i'll post some pics,cooked about 120 lbs of butts this past weekend,man i love doing the q!!

8. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

Welcome to SMF DADDIO!!!

9. msmith

msmith Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum Daddio you have found the happening place. Sure would like to see a pic of that smoker.

10. Welcome to SMF

11. billyq

billyq Smoking Fanatic

Welcome to the SMF!

12. squeezy

squeezy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome friend to SMF ... can't wait to see pix of your big baby![​IMG]

13. wvsmokeman

wvsmokeman Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome aboard the SMF!

14. t-bone tim

t-bone tim Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF....looks like maybe we should be calling you BIG DADDIO [​IMG] with a smoker that big,love to see some pics [​IMG]

15. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Welcome Daddio -

We gotta see that new smoker! Sounds really cool! Keep your camera handy we like lots of pictures!

16. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

120 pounds of pork butt!!! WOW, now that is some serious pulling right there.

Welcome to SMF Daddio, looking forward to seeing you in the forums!!

Enjoy!

17. triple b

triple b Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF Daddio
    We're definitely looking forward to those pictures of you Q!
    [​IMG]

18. hawgheaven

hawgheaven Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome Daddio! You have found the friendliest place on the net!

Can't wait to see that big rig of yours!

19. daddio

daddio Meat Mopper

ol big mamma jamma needs some work,doors need adjustments needs painting it sat for a couple years when the b-b-q joint put her out to pasture and i was gonna get all that done before i started to use it..........but man i couldn't wait!!!!!! i had to fire that big momma up!!!
    granted my wood pile goes down faster now but what a fine q cooking rig this is gonna be leaks and all!! lol still gonna get it all done if i can just quit cooking in the thing! gonna try doing some pics of it this afternoon and post tonight.she ain't pretty,beauty is on the inside...where the que is!!lol

20. "Purty is as purty does" quoted from Forest Gump..............[​IMG]