New Stuffer

Discussion in 'Sausage' started by nepas, Feb 13, 2011.

1. nepas

nepas Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Last month a friend of mine who is a hydraulic machinist/engineer said hey i want to make you a stuffer. Ok i said cool.

Well its been in the box for a couple days and today i got around to opening the box.

WOWOSERS

He really went all out.

I did see photos of him putting it all together and he went to great measures not to contaminate the insides with any glues. Below are some photos. The stuffer has 2 size stuffer tubes, push rod, ram with O rings, valves and all sorts of tubes.

I'm going to wash it up and get to stuffing this week with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you my friend. I'm sure i will find a way to pay you back [​IMG]

2. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
    Holy Guacamole!!!!!

Awesome!

Craig

3. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Wow. Do I see some sausage in your future?

4. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

That is one impressive rig - WOW - congrats

5. les3176

les3176 Master of the Pit

WOW that's a great idea!! Awesome rig for sure,bet that thing will pump out the sausage!!!!

6. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Holy Moly !!!!!

That's Awesome, Nepas!

That guy gets unlimited Free sausage!!!!!!

Now you can finally make some sausage!    [​IMG]

Bear

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  7. skully

skully Meat Mopper

Ahhhhhhhh Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....................Houston......come in Houston..........We have found the sausage stuffer.........lol.....how does it work Bro.........pics.....pics

8. boykjo

boykjo Sausage maker Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

Nice......... I built my first stuffer out of stainless steel sanitary tubing and a long air cyllinder. It worked great but my only problem was I had to disassemble the air cylinder and clean all the seals,washers, misc. parts, after use. I still have it but it sits in the corner. I now use the cabelas 30 lb stuffer with foot control motor..  You will like the long tubes. You can get alot of casings on there. I could put 30-40 ft of casing on. That is something I miss with the cabelas stuffer. good luck with the new toy and post some pics

9. ak1

ak1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Wow!!!! That is one nice looking stuffer!

10. old poi dog

old poi dog Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Yes!!!!!!!!  We need to see that stuffer in Action...Pics when you can please.[​IMG]