New recteq Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yea I got that email today too..... holy smokes RT has been busy for sure! What a huge upgrade to the 590! It looks like they have the dual band controller like the 1250 and since it gets hotter probably the higher rpm auger too...and the cast heat deflector in it as well to handle the higher heat...

I would have snagged the cart version FAST over the 1250 for nothing more than porch real estate.... only 30 inches wide..... hands down that is a NICE Unit!

my only comment on what they are missing on this and the 1250 is a shelf slot at 2.5 inches above the bottom shelf.....This would allow for under tray cooking of larger things like a turkey or whole chicken. I would use the snot out of it! My 1250 will have one soon, it’s just difficult getting stainless steel in at the moment......I would pay them a 100 bills for an aftermarket kit in a blink of an eye!

Last edited:
Wish that was out before I bought my 700 and built it into a table. I’m still happy but that would have been way easier.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky