New Platform - What do you think? (bug reports)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dagnabbit, my agv just went nuts when I tried to open a profile in a different tab. I did a screen shot see if I can post it if not I'll email it to ya Jeff.

I DO NOT LIKE THIS NEW SETUP. I can't even close the site out! ! ! ! !

I have to restart my computer to leave this site. I won't be back, till THAT bug is fixed!

Last edited:
I DO NOT LIKE THIS NEW SETUP. I can't even close the site out! ! ! ! !

I have to restart my computer to leave this site. I won't be back, till THAT bug is fixed!
WD.. you have made 1 post since September 2009. I don't think the new platform has been the problem. Just saying
icon_mrgreen.gif

Wow Dude that's pretty lame..But thanks for your input, Maybe you can do it again in another 9 months.

been a way for a while, and i gotta say.. not a fan of the new format. ...but im sure it will grow on me. ...maybe... after all, I'm a man,.. and i can change... if i have to... i guess....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky