New OTBS Inductees

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Three well deserved inductees for sure.  You all are in VERY good company.  The OTBS is setting the bar higher all the time. 

Good job and God bless your habit!

Last edited:
Congradulation guys! Sorry been tied up in the hospital for the last 2 weeks and didn't get a chance to cheer out latest round of OTBS members.
yahoo.gif

Wow, 225! See what happens when you step away for a time. You get a whole bunch of accomplished smokers. 

Congrats to all.

Ron

To all of you new Knights of the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke, congratulations, you did not get here by doing nothing!  It was you helping people like me that got you where you are today!  I personally want to thank each of you!  You, or one of your fellow members, has helped me get to the point that I am now. Today I am confident about my smoking skills and I for one know that I can produce a good meal when I want to.  It is the people like you, and the many others who work toward the goal of becoming a member of the order, that help people like me and show us that regardless of who we are or what we are doing we can find a friendly member here that will go out of their way to help us.  I know of very few organizations that are as helpful and concerned about their members as the people of Smoking Meat Forum, and more especially those who have achieved the honor of being bestowed the honor of a Knight of the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke!  You are all to be congratulated and praised for your work here at SMF.

Your SMF Friend,

Barry Scott Ratliff  
biggrin.gif

OH, By the way Al, I am afraid if you and SOB got a TBS girl.....I am afraid she would have Thin Blue Hair!!!!  LMAO 
th_roflmao.gif

Sorry Al and SOB, I could just not let that one go by!!!!!!

Well Barry,

Considering the fact that I am an OFF (old fat fart) most of the women I hang around with have Thin Blue Hair.   I kind of caught the joke when I was posting my response. 
45.gif

Thanks for all the shout outs guys

Al

Congratulations, Folks!  Welcome to the OTBS! Your induction is hard earned and well deserved! Cheers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky