• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

June OTBS Inductees

smokingohiobutcher

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 21, 2009
Awesome Dudes!!!!  Great work from all of you helps me become better... then also helps me  help others!!!

Hope that made sense
.  Thanks Guys  and congrats.

SOB

bassman

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 15, 2007
Congratulations to the three of you!  All are deserving members and are a compliment to the forum.

ak1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 23, 2010
Congratulations to the three of you! You are an asset to this forum.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Wow!  This is coming as a total surprise.

About two days after I joined the forum, I was obsessed with OTBS... then as I began to realize the free flowing knowledge on this forum, that obsession turned in to a true appreciation of all of the talented cooks out there.  I say cooks, because you know from my posts I do a heck of a lot more that just smoke meat.

Anyway, looking back - I've learned a lot and improved my smoking tremendously.

I've received and sent some good stuff via Exchanges with some GREAT members; 

I've met another member locally who is as good a guy as there is and developed a great friendship, so a big shout out to Bassman for his wisdom, patience, and introducing me to sourdough;

I've participated in a couple of Throwdowns that were extremely fun and satisfying;

I've been inspired by the innovation and talent of guys like BBQ Engineer who can take a piece of sheet metal and turn it into an absolutely awesome smoker, and a long list of others;

So, thank you to the Admin of this place for keep it and me going.

Lastly - my CONGRATULATIONS to eman and werdwolf!

Thank you!
They couldn't have found a nicer guy than you either Tracey.

You too eman!

And now they even got a Dr. (werdwolf) in the gang!!!

Bear

erain

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 2, 2008
congrats new peeps!!! keep the great stuff rolling on in!!!

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Oh  #$%^ i allmost forgot . Congrats to werdwolf and walle. Great job guys!

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 4, 2009
Who you gotta &$*# around here to get on that list? lol just kidding good job guys!!!

bbally

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 24, 2007
Congrats to all three.... Walle seems like yesterday you was smokin your first fund raiser!!!

walle

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 21, 2009
Yes,..  I am going to take a moment and enjoy this!  A big THANK YOU to the three of you below for your help, friendship, and support on an almost daily basis!

Congrats to all three.... Walle seems like yesterday you was smokin your first fund raiser!!!
Yeah Bob, and because of you, it was a HUGE success.  Thank you very much!

Congratulations to the three of you!  All are deserving members and are a compliment to the forum.
Thanks Keith.

They couldn't have found a nicer guy than you either Tracey.

You too eman!

And now they even got a Dr. (werdwolf) in the gang!!!

Bear
BC - thank you very much - back atcha brother.  I think I only PM'ed you about 14 times when I was lauching into my bacon project and you were always very helpful and patient.

bbq engineer

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 26, 2009
Congrats guys! 

Eman and Werdwolf...the honor is overdue.

Tracey, if you didn't make it in on your first available day, there was something wrong with the system.  It has been a pleasure getting to know you.  You have inspired me with all of the cooking and your ingenuity (man you eat good), not to mention that @ss kicking wok that I will attempt to duplicate when I get some free time.  If I ever make it back to Colorado, it's guaranteed that I'm stopping by to buy you and Keith a round or two.

congratulations guys...it is truly well deserved. 

flyfishjeep

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Congrats to the 3 inductees!  There has been legends made of your food by now!  I know I have read many of your posts and learned far faster than I ever could have on my own. 

Congrats!!!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.