December OTBS Inductees

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats to all, good job guys!!!

Now get those 'sigs' updated ...
icon_mrgreen.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Congrats to each of you, a fine list of great smokers, just remember that being Knighted doesn't necessarily mean you can command others to kneel before you, I tried it but nobody listens.

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Congrats to each of you

Congratulations to all inductees.....

I am so happy to have a place to chat with other "crazy" people. People who cook in the snow or talk BBQ at 3am people who get up at 3am to build a fire so dinner will be just right.

Congrats again and
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congrats to everone - Well deserved at that - Merry Christmas

Thanks to All on the SMF. I am honored to be part of the OTBS.
If it wasn't for the help I recieved from everyone here I don't think I would be part of the OTBS today.......I wouldn't be having as much fun either!

Congrats to all the new members of the OTBS. Keep the fires lit and strive for the TBS.

Well this is certainly an honor. I would like to say thank you to everyone who supported my nomination and to all of you out there who offered advice to me when I needed it, answered my noobie questions when I joined this place, and to all the members for making this place the friendlies forum I have ever belonged to. Without the experience of the members before me, I would be nowhere close to where I am in the world of smoking and curing meats. A hobby that has always intrigued me, but intimidated me at the same time. Thanks again everyone and have a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Todd

Looking over that list I think each and everyone of them has given me some on advice on my "addiction".

To all of you THANK YOU and congratulations.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky