December OTBS Inductees

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
It is my pleasure to announce the December inductees of the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke. Please join me in welcoming the newest OTBS Members-

Meat Hunter, OTBS #189
mballi3011, OTBS #190
GOT14U, OTBS #191
Carpetride, OTBS #192
Bigtrain74, OTBS #193
DanMcG, OTBS #194
old pio dog, OTBS #195
Kurtsara, OTBS #196
Smokeguy, OTBS #197
Silverwolf636, OTBS #198

Congratulations to all
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

First I want to thank all of you out there in smokey smokey land for this to me a great honor. I have held you OTBS members in a higher class then some here but I do want to thanks you for thinking that I have grown into a real smoker and I will always uphold the honor of "The Order of the Thin Blue Smoke" I would like to throw out a great big YIPPY YAHOO to all of the other new Members of the OTBS

Congratulations to all the new inductees!

Thanks everyone, I have only been smoking now for about 3 years but have read about it for about 10 years, I should have jumped in way back then.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky