• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Member from Alabama

Takhi

Joined Nov 16, 2020
Stumbled across this site this afternoon and decided to join. I am an avid griller, literally been doing it my whole life. Newish to smoking started almost 2 years ago. Thought I would say hello. I am often joined with my mini pit master,official taste tester, and hunting partner Princess Shiloh, my patch beagle.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Welcome Takhi!!!
Glad You joined us!!

Bear

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Welcome Takhi and Princess Shiloh from NorCal. Glad you stumbled by and walked through the door.

Enjoy the forum!

Ray

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad to have you join us!
Al

Millberry

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2020
Stumbled across this site this afternoon and decided to join. I am an avid griller, literally been doing it my whole life. Newish to smoking started almost 2 years ago. Thought I would say hello. I am often joined with my mini pit master,official taste tester, and hunting partner Princess Shiloh, my patch beagle.
Welcome from GEORGIA

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.