New Knife

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
I must have been really good, it was a thought truth is she wants me to make Sushi
DSCN0951.JPG
SIL made me a nice board for my B-Day
DSCN0952.JPG
Sliced the Lox real nice super thin
DSCN0961.JPG
Sliced for the freezer
DSCN0963.JPG
The Sushi was a big hit as an appetizer
DSCN0968.JPG

Richie

Last edited:
Nice Richie,

Point for sure
Chris

Joe Thank you I know it will get use for special events. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

It’s definitely a nice knife to show off for guests. The board looks great too and an awesome birthday present. Happy Birthday Richie.

How will you sharpen that knife? Do you use whetstones or electric sharpeners?

It’s definitely a nice knife to show off for guests. The board looks great too and an awesome birthday present. Happy Birthday Richie.

How will you sharpen that knife? Do you use whetstones or electric sharpeners?
Joe B-Day was in Jan. Thank you. I have the Ken Onion Work Sharp and I still have a Diamond stone.
Richie

Reactions: xray
WOW!!!
Awesome looking blade how long is it 8''? And is the handle made out of Bacote, Cocobolo, or Goncalo Alves? I really like the profile of that blade.

What is the brand name I can't read it, and where did she buy it from?
I need a good Sushi/ Japanese kitchen knife.
Post a picture of the closed box if you will, so I can remember what it looks like.

Civilsmoker here on the forum is a custom knife maker he has been working up something sweet for me.
He sent me a few pictures of the profile, and I'm stoked about getting it .
(knife and scabbard).
I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm a knife nut big time.

Nice blade and board.
Dan

Reactions: danial99
WOW!!!
Awesome looking blade how long is it 8''? And is the handle made out of Bacote, Cocobolo, or Goncalo Alves? I really like the profile of that blade.

What is the brand name I can't read it, and where did she buy it from?
I need a good Sushi/ Japanese kitchen knife.
Post a picture of the closed box if you will, so I can remember what it looks like.

Civilsmoker here on the forum is a custom knife maker he has been working up something sweet for me.
He sent me a few pictures of the profile, and I'm stoked about getting it .
(knife and scabbard).
I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm a knife nut big time.

Nice blade and board.
Dan
Dan it is 8" I sent you a link
Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Dang nice looking knife and cutting board! Congrats!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky