New Knife

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A fine looking blade and board Richie, they will serve you well! RAY
Ray I will get to use it tomorrow slicing the Lox that are in the smoker now,and the Sushi rolls tomorrow. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Ray I will get to use it tomorrow slicing the Lox that are in the smoker now,and the Sushi rolls tomorrow. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it Richie

I'm eating a bagel with lox and shmear right now Richie. I smoked up three loads last year using Al's method, love it and still well stocked up. Like everything else we make for ourselves, it's really nice to be able to pile it on. RAY
DSCN1870.JPG

Dan it is 8" I sent you a link
Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie
Oh, sweet, Im out working on the duck and goose pits right now. I have crappy reception out here so I'll check it out when I get back to town.

Thanks a bunch.
Dan

Wow, Richie, they both look too pretty to actually use! The handle on the knife is beautiful.
Thank you beeen using the board for awhile now the knife gets its test tomorrow. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

I'm eating a bagel with lox and shmear right now Richie. I smoked up three loads last year using Al's method, love it and still well stocked up. Like everything else we make for ourselves, it's really nice to be able to pile it on. RAY
View attachment 488889
Just brought mine in a little early, wind made the tray catch fire only for a few minutes. Yours looks Great
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky