New Guy from So Cal with lots of Qview

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by bigkbbq, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Hi All!

I've been reading on this site for a good year or two but finally figured I'd setup an account and start posting. 

I'm from the SFV in Southern Cali. 

I have two different smokers that which I use depending on what I'm smoking and or how much meat I'm smoking. 

I have a Brinkman Vertical Smoker and a Reverse Flow Trailer Smoker. 

I smoked up some meat for Thanksgiving so I figured I'd share some of my pictures with y'all. Good or Bad I hope you guys like them. 

I smoked Brisket, Tri-Tip, Baby Back Ribs, Whole Chicken, and Turkey Breast 

2. driedstick

driedstick Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

First off [​IMG]  and man what a feast you have done[​IMG], I am sure you will all make us drool [​IMG]over our key boards with this first post........ make sure you go on over to roll call so we can all give you the best welcome available

Welcome from Idaho

Dang nab it man you are killin me already

3. Thanks for the kind words [​IMG]

BTW - I did post this in the roll call section [​IMG]  

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  4. [​IMG]Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........  Man, that sure looks good !!!!

Gary

5. driedstick

driedstick Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Sorry,,, a lot of forum switchin didn't know where I was at after all them great  pics LOL