New from Shelby Twp

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

D0CR0M

Original poster
Jan 12, 2018
Shelby Township, MI
Hey guys (and gals), I'm new to the forum and wanted to say "hey". I'm relatively new to smoking. Been using my MES 30" for several months and love it (so does the wife and kids!).

So far, I've done pork butts, fatties, pork tenderloin, brats (didn't turn out very good), and cold smoked some cheese.

Looking forward to learning from all the veterans so my meat smoking will go to the next level.

-Larry

Welcome to the forum. Great place to see all of the food being done. Remember to add in some pictures here. We all love seeing them. :)

Hello, this is Debbie, Frank's wife. I know he thought highly of so many of you, so I wanted to pass on the news. Frank passed away on Monday 03/19/2018 at 10 pm. He so loved coming here and chatting with you all.

Debbie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky