• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New from Shelby Twp

D0CR0M

Joined Jan 12, 2018
Hey guys (and gals), I'm new to the forum and wanted to say "hey". I'm relatively new to smoking. Been using my MES 30" for several months and love it (so does the wife and kids!).

So far, I've done pork butts, fatties, pork tenderloin, brats (didn't turn out very good), and cold smoked some cheese.

Looking forward to learning from all the veterans so my meat smoking will go to the next level.

-Larry

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF Larry!
Glad to have you join us!
Al

oddegan

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 27, 2017
Welcome to the forum. Lots to learn here. Nice to see someone new from West Michigan!

lovethemeats

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 17, 2015
Welcome to the forum. Great place to see all of the food being done. Remember to add in some pictures here. We all love seeing them. :)

fpmich

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 17, 2013
Hello, this is Debbie, Frank's wife. I know he thought highly of so many of you, so I wanted to pass on the news. Frank passed away on Monday 03/19/2018 at 10 pm. He so loved coming here and chatting with you all.

Debbie

lovethemeats

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 17, 2015
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
He will be missed from here.
Sincerely
Rob Z

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.