New from Kansas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jhammett

Original poster
Jul 29, 2016
Haven KS
Been a smoking enthuiast for years. Used many box store smokers nothing special. Started using a trailer smoker that my school metal shop built a couple years back. Just bought an older Oklahoma Joe 13" today at a garage sale for $125 and was
Wondering if I got a good deal. It is in great shape.

welcome1.gif
  to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

Any points in how to post a picture of my new grill. I am trying to figure out the model and want to see if anyone is familiar with it

Any points in how to post a picture of my new grill. I am trying to figure out the model and want to see if anyone is familiar with it
Here is the icon it is the one click on it 

if you are using a phone you may have to scroll to the bottom of the page check if it is in desk top

Richie

Here is the icon it is the one click on it 

if you are using a phone you may have to scroll to the bottom of the page check if it is in desk top

Richie

Thanks had to get on a Computer My IPhone doesn't like the site I guess. This is the pit I picked up for $125 at a garage sale. It is heavy and thick walled. I think it will smoke well and hold heat. The guy said it was an old OK Joe but didn't know the model. There is a plate on the door but its painted over. Any Ideas what this may actually be? did I get a good deal? Ive never used the upright type chamber that will be a learning process. Barrel diameter is 13"

J if I knew were you were in KansasI would do you a favor and take it home.Thats a great deal Happy Smoken with it.When you get a chance update your profile with location.It helps getting better answers if you have a question

Richie

You could try switching the setting on your phone

Been a smoking enthuiast for years. Used many box store smokers nothing special. Started using a trailer smoker that my school metal shop built a couple years back. Just bought an older Oklahoma Joe 13" today at a garage sale for $125 and was
Wondering if I got a good deal. It is in great shape.
Welcome to the Forum !

I looked a bit and found the 16" model just like that sold for $1500 new, so this one if smaller would have been cheaper but not by much IMO, I'd say you got one sweet deal, I have not even seen one of those before, it looks really nice, I would trade my Char Grill for that any day !

welcome1.gif

Reactions: jhammett
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky