New 6 probe Inkbird problem

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mike243

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 25, 2018
E Tn
So fired up ye ol pellet smoker, I had bought a brisket at a really good price awhile back and took a little off to make burgers. That was really good but had most of it left, I separated the flat from the point wrapped and froze. Defrosted and put on this morning with 3 probes connected, 2 for the meat 1 for the grate temp. All was going good for over a hour when the #2 therm quit sending to my phone. It was still showing on the base but not transmitting, switched it to #4 port and is working fine, after I am thru I plan on shutting it down and restarting to see if it will start back , any body had this problem? thanks and hope I don't have to do warranty letting it run so I don't lose my temp log on my flat

Hmmm, don't have the 6 probe but interesting. Hope you or Inkbird CS can get it figured out. Keep us posted...

Ok finished the cook and rebooted, every thing good now ,was hoping that would take care of it

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky