Need ideas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gene111

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
madison IN.
Got some leftover pork loin from christmas looking for some ideas how to use it other than just eat it as is!!!!

icon_cool.gif

I always out some in my wifes salads for lunch and she loves it. Now pork loin is one of those hard to figure leftovers. Now you could slice it thin and then add some bbq sauce for sammies. then you could dice it small and add it to some potatoes and onions and greeen peppers and then fry it up and add an egg to it and call it pork hash. Hey I grasping at straws here. But I did do the later with my wife's breakfast with some prime ribs that was leftover.

Sky's the limit: burritos, casserol, BBQ pockets (like a pizza pocket), sandwiches, soup, stirfry, omletts, chili, nachos, enchiladas,.... and on, and on, and on.
words.gif

quick and simple fajitas....onions, bell peppers, sliver sliced pork, tortillas, cheese and some hot sauce..  this is what i do with 90% of my left overs
icon_biggrin.gif

Last edited:
My favorite to date is wife taking the leftover pork and making Nachos and enchladas, Man they are good. Otherwise it gets frozen. You coulld make chilie like I did out of my leftover brisket?

How about some green chilli pork enchiladas.  Season the pork with some taco seasoning, wrap in tortillas, cover with green chilli sauce, top with cheddar, cover and bake.  Uncover and finish by browning the cheese.

They all sound good now i have another delima which one to try 1st!!!!!!

You will find that this is a common dellima for all of us here at SMF.... the must try recipe lists just keeps getting longer, and longer.... lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky