My "Outdoor" Kitchen Tour

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
IMG_4391.jpeg

Smoked Prime Rib

You titled that outdoor what part is outdoor the walk to the commercial kitchen lol, Spectacular! My outdoor kitchen is actually outdoor without central air and heat. That is where I would live if I had that. Could you show some pics of the living quarters in there? Really impressive and beautiful.

Reactions: SCBBQ
We do call it the outdoor kitchen because it's separated from the main house somewhat (although connected underground), and it is nice when the weather allows it to be opened up while we entertain on that terrace level.

One more pic of smoked tenderloin, probably our signature dish for dinner parties.

IMG_2071.jpeg

We do call it the outdoor kitchen because it's separated from the main house somewhat (although connected underground), and it is nice when the weather allows it to be opened up while we entertain on that terrace level.

One more pic of smoked tenderloin, probably our signature dish for dinner parties.

View attachment 643658
Just outstanding!!! I have to say that must be a dream to cook in.

I do have a somewhat related question....who made the two knifes you showed? PS, the knifes match the kitchen level of craftmanship!

Reactions: indaswamp
Everything is just absolutely awesome , but I'm waiting for the Paul Harvey ending .

Wow I cannot find the words to describe this I mean awesome doesn't even start. How about just out of this world. Great looking food too. The family would have no trouble finding me and the neighbors would just love me more than they do now.

Warren

Reactions: SCBBQ
While we are on the topic of the smoker , I just ran across some pics of us lifting it into place with a crane during construction.

Attachments

• 721F0A1E-6A40-4C89-ADFF-C8D3854AAE2E.jpeg
    721F0A1E-6A40-4C89-ADFF-C8D3854AAE2E.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 486428FF-CFA0-40B1-AE41-A3923C652F16.jpeg
    486428FF-CFA0-40B1-AE41-A3923C652F16.jpeg
    138.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 6DA7DA3C-E5D5-42F7-8C7A-1D75E5AFF8C4.jpeg
    6DA7DA3C-E5D5-42F7-8C7A-1D75E5AFF8C4.jpeg
    271.3 KB · Views: 49
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky