Jeff's Rub & The Best Ribs of my Life*

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The cook looks fantastic Sven, and I have to agree. Jeff's rubs are great. I have used them on various cuts of meat, and they've all proven themselves to be top notch.

Point for sure
Chris

Now get that grill fired back up, cook a burger and enter the throw-down!!! While you're on a roll.

Reactions: Sven Svensson
Looks great! Love the “accidentally” made great ribs statement! Sometimes accidental successes are the best. I’m also a spice cupboard hoarder. I buy very few commercial rubs but have virtually every spice known to man lol. When I see one I don’t I usually have to order it.

Thanks for all the kind comments. For whatever reason I put the worst picture in this post and never caught it. And then it ends up on the spinner. Haha! Here’s a couple better shots. View attachment 663312

View attachment 663314
That red is not an editing trick. They actually looked like that for a couple of hours before the bark darkened. I had LK Cherry pellets in the hopper.
Bright natural sunlight tends to do that, makes it look mouth watering IMO. Good looking cook and congrats on the ribs.

While I keep my fair share of rubs around I leans towards making my own so in that case I only need to keep large quantities of base ingredients around.

Reactions: DonP and TH-n-PA
Our food company at Thin Blue Foods LLC does not sell on Amazon so whoever is selling at that link is an imposter.. we will be looking into this. Meantime, please order rubs and barbecue sauce at https://thinbluefoods.com
Jeff, is there or do you still have a link to your Smokin meat site in the forum list? That members can get to and order that way. Also, can a person just buy the recipe still for your rubs and sauce?

Ryan

Jeff, is there or do you still have a link to your Smokin meat site in the forum list? That members can get to and order that way. Also, can a person just buy the recipe still for your rubs and sauce?

Ryan

Great question.. yes on the link and I still offer the formulas for sale at https://www.smoking-meat.com/order for those who want to just make it themselves.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky