My new slicer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yeah you did good! You could triple that in minutes around here...JJ

Good deal!  I hope it works a good as it looks.  You'll never want to be without one again.

Lance

Well I've been looking for a slicer for awhile. I came across this it's a older berkel 829 12 inch slicer. I paid 50.00 for it. I've got 100.00 in it total. I think I got a pretty good deal on it.

How can you sleep at night knowing you stole the thing?

To ease your conscious, ship it to me and I'll put it to good use.:biggrin:

Thanks guys I wish it had a sharpener on it. It needs the blade sharpened bad.I used it to slice some cheese and some of bearcarvers Canadian bacon. It worked ok but needs to be sharper

Nice! I've been thinking about one of these and I have to ask... Are these a pain to clean, or is it pretty quick and easy?

Mine is easy to clean not bad at all. Like others have said get one with a sharpener. These are heavy-duty and will probably out last us.

Good to know. If it's a small(er) amount of food, sometimes tools take longer to clean than it takes to use them. I'm the dish washer of the house so....
hit.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky