My new favorite place

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
hey All,

So been looking at meat in a few places, bel Aire, Safeway and Walmart. Seen some ok meet but not what I really was looking for. I did a quick search on the ole interweb and found this place.. My new home away from home.

PS
try not to slobber while browsing the pics contained below lol

Last edited:
I've been to that place! It's a great place to browse and dream but it's a real hard hit on the wallet. Half the fun of meat shopping, for me at least, is finding good deals and great prices when the opportunity presents itself. Hard to beat Sam's or Costco for good quality meat at their everyday prices. RAY

I've been to that place! It's a great place to browse and dream but it's a real hard hit on the wallet. Half the fun of meat shopping, for me at least, is finding good deals and great prices when the opportunity presents itself. Hard to beat Sam's or Costco for good quality meat at their everyday prices. RAY

Can non members shop at those stores?

Not at Sam’s, I don’t believe so at Costco either. Honestly memberships aren’t that expensive, you get a break on fuel if they have gas and for me briskets are normally about $2.50/lb cheaper than I can get them anywhere else in town. One or two briskets and you’ve paid for the membership with the savings.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky