• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My new favorite place

negolien

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 1, 2020
hey All,

So been looking at meat in a few places, bel Aire, Safeway and Walmart. Seen some ok meet but not what I really was looking for. I did a quick search on the ole interweb and found this place.. My new home away from home.

PS
try not to slobber while browsing the pics contained below lol

Last edited:

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
I've been to that place! It's a great place to browse and dream but it's a real hard hit on the wallet. Half the fun of meat shopping, for me at least, is finding good deals and great prices when the opportunity presents itself. Hard to beat Sam's or Costco for good quality meat at their everyday prices. RAY

negolien

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 1, 2020
I've been to that place! It's a great place to browse and dream but it's a real hard hit on the wallet. Half the fun of meat shopping, for me at least, is finding good deals and great prices when the opportunity presents itself. Hard to beat Sam's or Costco for good quality meat at their everyday prices. RAY
Can non members shop at those stores?

JBPilot

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 29, 2019
Not at Sam’s, I don’t believe so at Costco either. Honestly memberships aren’t that expensive, you get a break on fuel if they have gas and for me briskets are normally about $2.50/lb cheaper than I can get them anywhere else in town. One or two briskets and you’ve paid for the membership with the savings.

Mayor

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 13, 2020
Don't get to Roseville to often but will make a point to stop in if I can. Love their Sausage selction! Thanks for the pre-view

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.