My first Packer.......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you everyone for the kind words....i have one thing to say, that stall was a KILLER man, had a tough time waitin that out!!!...one more thing those potatoes were from upper N.Y. state they are called "salt potatoes"....absolutely awesome. if memory serves me right "Meowey" should be farmiliar with them.

Looks mighty fine, dirt! Alot of folks here are having really good results with their first brisky burn, unlike me...mine wasn't a hit at all. I was armed with much more knowledge from here on the forum on the second round. Now, I'm hooked!

Don't sweat the stalls though. The longer it stalls the more it will melt away the connective tissues, making for a really tender cut of meat. I also noticed a drop in I/T when mine was working through the stall, only it was in the upper 150* range.

Sounds like you'll be on the brisket wagon now, too! LOL!!!

Nice smoke!

Eric

Excellent brisket Dirtman,,,,
points.gif
. That stall will play with your mind....I kept checking my probes,,,really never paid that much attention to it before....Nice smoke

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky