My BBQ partner is born!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Original poster
We welcomed Wyatt Banner Hailey to the world July 21, 2011 at 1:16 AM. He weighed in at 8 lbs 10 oz. He is going to be my barbecue partner and a great son! Here he is!

4ac2fc21_stephenandwyatt.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Congrats!!!

I am very happy all is well!!

Craig.... remembering those days...

This is one proud pappa - I got to talk to him last night for about an hour and he was in heaven.

You are gonna be a great dad. Give Amelia AND Wyatt a hug from us.

Love the ball cap too!!

Last edited:
Congatulations...A Beautiful Boy!    Start Him young, my Girls started tenderizing Pork chops and mixing and rolling Pasta at 2 years old!  20 years later the older 2 are in Culinary School and the Baby (15) makes all the fresh pasta for our house!  All the Best!...JJ

That's Great Stevo!!!

8 lb, 10 oz-----Quite a large bundle too!!!

Great pic too---"The proud Daddy"---Happened to me nearly 40 years ago!!!

Congrats Buddy, you'll never forget that day !!!!

Bear

Stevo Congrats on the little buddy. 
nana2.gif
Now you can start smoking at night, you'll be up anyways. 
biggrin.gif
 I love the name by the way. 
icon14.gif

Thanks Fellas! I'll be going to pick Mommy and Wyatt up soon to bring them home. He came a little early so I've been scrambling back and forth from hospital to home trying to get everything ready. Luckily he was literally born right down the street. Once again thanks for the love yall.

Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky