Mountain Winter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I always love the mountains, Only a couple hr drive. Not sure If I love the snow..... We have enough as it is..... But I do like winter.....

I'm with you Disco!!
We usually get at least one big snow every year, but so far not this year.

This year we had 8 snows so far & it only totals 10".

I spent a year in Hawaii, when I was in the Army (after Vietnam), and I couldn't wait to get back home to the PA Mountains.

Try to stay Warm, Disco!!

Bear

Yes,Your getting a lot more exercise than us in eastern Oregon.
I thought there was a lot of snow in Oregon per Case/dirtsailor!
You're a LOT tougher than I am!

We just turned on the air conditioner!

Pretty pics though.
Har! Be like that.

I always love the mountains, Only a couple hr drive. Not sure If I love the snow..... We have enough as it is..... But I do like winter.....
Me too. I do curse the snow as I am shovelling but I like the four seasons.

I'm with you Disco!!
We usually get at least one big snow every year, but so far not this year.

This year we had 8 snows so far & it only totals 10".

I spent a year in Hawaii, when I was in the Army (after Vietnam), and I couldn't wait to get back home to the PA Mountains.

Try to stay Warm, Disco!!

Bear
Har! I have lots of built in insulation, Bear! I don't mind visiting the tropics but I love the mountains too!

Our 30"+ snow is finally melting a bit. Streets cleared enough for me to ride my motorcycle today. Supposed to snow 3"-6" tomorrow...

Beautiful pics. Way too much snow for me. I can barely walk down my driveway

and back up to the porch before my legs give out. No way I could live there.

You the Man!!!

Our 30"+ snow is finally melting a bit. Streets cleared enough for me to ride my motorcycle today. Supposed to snow 3"-6" tomorrow...
Well, we had 14" overnight. There is 40 inches on the ground and they are forecasting 10 inches more today. Sigh. I wish I could ride a motorcycle here.

That's a lot of shoveling Disco.  I have a small, old tractor just for that.  I,m too old for a shovel.  LOL

Gary
Har. All this shovelling means I can eat more!

It's been a snowy year for most. Snowin here now.

That's allot of shoveling Disco! Nice pics.
Well, my arms are suggesting it is a lot of snow!

Beautiful pics. Way too much snow for me. I can barely walk down my driveway

and back up to the porch before my legs give out. No way I could live there.

You the Man!!!
I am the man if She Who Must Be Obeyed lets me.

It sure looks like beautiful country Disco!

But I'll take the warm weather, after all someone has to do it!

Al

Looks great Disco. Send some my way...Haven't been on the ski slopes this season with the messed up weather here.
I'd happily get rid of some. I expect a lot of snow here in the mountains but we getting over a foot a day is just too quick.

If you like skiing you are living in the wrong place, come on out here!

Disco

I'd happily get rid of some. I expect a lot of snow here in the mountains but we getting over a foot a day is just too quick.

If you like skiing you are living in the wrong place, come on out here!

Disco
There's a Ski Resort "Bear Creek, Macungie" about 3 miles from here, but this year it's just about All Manmade Snow.

Crazy Warm Winter in this Neck of the Woods!!

Bear

Extremely mild winter here this year we've had some lite dusting' s and about 2" the most we've had at anyone time not our normal type of snow or winter weather but I'll take it. Most of our winter has been high 40's to mid 50's a couple of days in the low 30's but very few this year. Today 55 Thursday chance of snow 30 then Saturday 50's again.I'll take it.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky