• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Mobile app

dtcunni

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 1, 2010
I think SMF should start a moblie app! I would gladly pay for it! Who's with me?

bbally

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 24, 2007
I already get it on the browser with the blackberry

coffee_junkie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 17, 2009
There is a mobile version, I believe it was announced in a monthly newsletter.

dtcunni

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 1, 2010
I don't think I was around yet for that issue...do you know what month?

dougmays

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Nov 18, 2010
does anyone know if there are any good Apps for smoking meats? times? recipes? alarms? ect...?

i'm actually a web developer and have the ability to create mobile apps...was wondering what there was out there and if nothing was if people would be interested?

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
does anyone know if there are any good Apps for smoking meats? times? recipes? alarms? ect...?

i'm actually a web developer and have the ability to create mobile apps...was wondering what there was out there and if nothing was if people would be interested?

I have never really looked on my droid. Might have to do some searching tonight and see what there is out there.

hkeiner

Meat Mopper
Joined Oct 31, 2010
 I already get it on the browser with the blackberry
What are you getting/doing on the Blackberry? I have a Blackberry too and probably would like to get/do the same thing, if I knew what it was.

Thanks

Last edited:

dtcunni

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 1, 2010
I have a droid and had a recipe app but it kinda sucked....this was about a year ago though.

mdboatbum

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 22, 2011
I can't do the regular browser on my phone. It drives me nuts. Tapatalk seems to work just fine for me. It was either free or really cheap and is set up for quick access to the forums I regularly look at.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

I know theres Tapatalk it's a app for the I-phones and it cost 2.99 and it will allow you to post to the forum but not get you into chat. I did see someone the other day that posted some pictures thur it to.

viskey

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 28, 2011
i use tapatalk as well! It's awesome! i have 8 forums in my tapatalk list. it sure beats having 8 apps on my phone and its nice to have it all in one place!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.