Mobile app

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
does anyone know if there are any good Apps for smoking meats? times? recipes? alarms? ect...?

i'm actually a web developer and have the ability to create mobile apps...was wondering what there was out there and if nothing was if people would be interested?

does anyone know if there are any good Apps for smoking meats? times? recipes? alarms? ect...?

i'm actually a web developer and have the ability to create mobile apps...was wondering what there was out there and if nothing was if people would be interested?

I have never really looked on my droid. Might have to do some searching tonight and see what there is out there.

I can't do the regular browser on my phone. It drives me nuts. Tapatalk seems to work just fine for me. It was either free or really cheap and is set up for quick access to the forums I regularly look at.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

icon_cool.gif

I know theres Tapatalk it's a app for the I-phones and it cost 2.99 and it will allow you to post to the forum but not get you into chat. I did see someone the other day that posted some pictures thur it to.

i use tapatalk as well! It's awesome! i have 8 forums in my tapatalk list. it sure beats having 8 apps on my phone and its nice to have it all in one place!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky