Memorial Weekend Menu

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This weekend, as you remember those who gave their all, and host a glass to their sacrifice, what's on your menu?

Dessert is all I've got so far; a Key Lime Pie, made with real Key limes from FL. I have great memories of my first taste when we flew into NAS Key West. Some of those friends will be remembered this weekend.

Fair winds.

Ray,
Love key lime pie. Thank you for you service.

Reactions: noboundaries
A very sincere THANK YOU to all who have served and all those who will follow in their footsteps...

We are celebrating those who served and are still serving along with celebrating some of our family's move into their new house this past weekend. Today's menu will be grilled chicken, mac & cheese, baked beans, string beans, and my wife's banana pudding for about 30 folks. Probably won't get many pics, if any at all, but yes, it will happen. As a side note, today is also our 40th wedding anniversary...

A very sincere THANK YOU to all who have served and all those who will follow in their footsteps...

We are celebrating those who served and are still serving along with celebrating some of our family's move into their new house this past weekend. Today's menu will be grilled chicken, mac & cheese, baked beans, string beans, and my wife's banana pudding for about 30 folks. Probably won't get many pics, if any at all, but yes, it will happen. As a side note, today is also our 40th wedding anniversary...
Thanks for sharing, Charles. And Happy Anniversary!

Yes sir, Ray!! Here's a few from today...
20230529_150145[1].jpg

20230529_153538[1].jpg

20230529_153542[1].jpg

20230529_153553[1].jpg

20230529_153559[1].jpg

Just a few quick pics from today. Great day with family...

Amazing Spread Charles! Everything looks delicious. Great work, and Happy Anniversary!

Nice looking food.

All gave some, some gave all!

Remembrance (Memorial) Day is to honor the "some gave all" meaning killed in action.
It has morphed into also honoring the deceased veterans that also made it home.

Veteran's Day is to honor the "All gave some".

Sorry, I am very patriot and pedantic.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky