Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 $350

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Walmart has the Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 on salefor $350

1624448461963.png

Great price. Cleaning up inventory to discontinue the model maybe?...JJ

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Great price. Cleaning up inventory to discontinue the model maybe?...JJ
It looks like the 1050 is on sale at WalMart as well for $100 off.

I'd bet it's either next year's models will come out soon, or they want to clear space for holiday items and have figured that most people that were going to buy a smoker/grill this year have done so between Memorial Day (traditional start to summer for most of the country) and Father's Day (because why not!).

These things come in big ol' boxes and take up a ton of space in warehouses and on floors.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Nice pickup at that price. It's not the best grill in the world, but it's pretty dang good. I've enjoyed mine much more than I expected too. Does great with smoking & searing!

Nice pickup at that price. It's not the best grill in the world, but it's pretty dang good. I've enjoyed mine much more than I expected too. Does great with smoking & searing!
My attitude on my MBG is that it isn't the best at anything but it's pretty damned good at everything. Considering you can easily spend $350 on a grill of the same size that will fall apart in under five years and has only a fraction of the functionality of a MBG, the 560 is a steal at $350.

I like my CG980 but if the MB560 had been available at that price when I was shopping I think I would have been happy to get the MB!

'Store pickup not available', but free shipping. Hmmm.
Nope, I don't want to be sleeping in the garage with it! :emoji_anguished:

Considered this, but my pellet smoker worked for like 3 cooks and took a dump. I can see that happening with this too based on the technology used.

How about I put one on a raft and drop it in the red river

Just make sure a brisket is on there too okay? :emoji_laughing:

I was getting things coordinated for a shipping firm to bring one of these across the border for me. I went to make my purchase this morn and find that they ended the sale. What a letdown.

Just make sure a brisket is on there too okay? :emoji_laughing:

I was getting things coordinated for a shipping firm to bring one of these across the border for me. I went to make my purchase this morn and find that they ended the sale. What a letdown.
If you start the brisket when you put the smoker in the river, it may be done by the time you get it home :emoji_sunglasses:

Reactions: Little-m
If you start the brisket when you put the smoker in the river, it may be done by the time you get it home :emoji_sunglasses:

Yeah, if only that could happen...

I'm actually pretty disappointed I couldn't get in on this. You have no idea how long it took me to convince the wife we "needed" it....

Yeah, if only that could happen...

I'm actually pretty disappointed I couldn't get in on this. You have no idea how long it took me to convince the wife we "needed" it....
Funny, my wife is the one that pushed me to upgrade my WSM. And the WSM was a housewarming gift from my parents.

At first I thought I pulled one over on all of them, but I am starting to think they're all playing the long game finding ways to get more Q.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky