Masterbuilt 560 on sale at Home Depot

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I bought my 560 at Walmart two years ago January for $250. But the closest I've seen to that type of deal, is the 800's on sale this past winter for $360.

And I've been watching for the 1050 for almost the past year, if I can find it half price , I'll upgrade. Closest I saw was on Amazon at the end of November last year, they were $460. The Walmarts and Home Depot in my area don't even have the 1050 in stock.

Reactions: negolien
I bought my 560 at Walmart two years ago January for $250. But the closest I've seen to that type of deal, is the 800's on sale this past winter for $360.

And I've been watching for the 1050 for almost the past year, if I can find it half price , I'll upgrade. Closest I saw was on Amazon at the end of November last year, they were $460. The Walmarts and Home Depot in my area don't even have the 1050 in stock.

They been pushing the 900's the last 6 months

Amazon has them for $400 too. That's a good price. Those of you that got them <$300 (to say nothing of an 800) were either lucky or patient. We're heading into summer, so I don't expect any killer deals for another 5 months.

Last edited:
Amazon has them for $400 too. That's a good price. Those of you that got them <$300 (to say nothing of an 800) were either lucky or patient. We're heading into summer, so I don't expect any killer deals for another 5 months.
I was both, I had heard certain Walmart's where flushing out the 800 in the fall. I checked online and none around me in NY or my place in PA showed any. I just happened to stroll through (OK I was looking for them) a Walmart in PA and they had 3 on the floor with that nice yellow sticker.

Reactions: MJB05615 and bill1
Like I said most sales people find are in person deals. Some didn't even show up unless you scanned the barcode. if you're lookin for a deal get out in person to walmart home depot lowes .

If it means I have to go to Walmart all the time I'll pass and pay full price :emoji_laughing: I hate going there

Actually, I've been impressed with Walmart, lately.

I'm a YouTube Premium subscriber, and Walmart offered a 90 day free Walmart+ trial to YT premium subs. I'm early in the trial, but so far it appears that the $100 charge for Walmart+ can be recouped with savings, while getting the benefits, like scan/go, free shipping and home delivery, etc.

With inflation being what it is, I've been searching for discounts on everything I buy, and Walmart is helping.

That and I'm finding some grocery items there that I can't get elsewhere. My wife and I have been doing the low carb diet since Christmas and I found a low carb bread , Sam's Choice Keto bread, that's the best we've found. It has 3 net carbs per slice, and while not nearly as good as real bread, its far far better than any other bread substitute we've found, especially chaffles. Its probably the reason we're still on this diet. Its a real game changer.

I've also found Wickles Pickles there, and I'm truly impressed with them, I want to try all their varieties.

Their eggs are the lowest price in our area and they're quality, compared to our regular grocer whose over priced and the Grade A Large eggs are the size of pigeon eggs.

And they have a Walmart brand pico de gallo that's really good. Also, their meat selection is not bad at all, in fact, its better than one would think.

All at good prices. And I can use scan/go, which I love using at Sams.

• Love
I agree with most of Okie's Walmart comments except meat...mine is universally poor. But my local Safeway have had regular killer deals since Christmas...chicken thighs/drums at $0.49/pound, pork butt at $1/#, etc. (I think my neighborhood is slowly going vegetarian and the local Safeway butcher is counting on me to protect his job--he may be getting graded on quantity not profit.)

Not sure WM-Plus is for me (I like going there and interacting with real people at checkout) but the $13 monthly also includes a Paramount Streaming subscription. If you want some basic TV news/entertainment and don't mind being restricted to a single studio/vendor, that could save you some real money on Netflix, Hulu, etc.

Where?
Both pallet and box looks like it had some winter exposure hence the markdown. Suspect some manager is hoping no one snatches it up so they can move on it

Where?
Both pallet and box looks like it had some winter exposure hence the markdown. Suspect some manager is hoping no one snatches it up so they can move on it
Yeah where at one of us needs to beat the managers to those deals lol

• Haha
slightly off topic, but who here uses a MB cover for their gravity feed? Mine is currently under a gazebo but is getting moved into the weather soon. It already has surface rust so I don't think it will hold up well in the elements. I usually do not cover my cooking appliances as it attract bugs under them but I might have too take that chance.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky