Masterbuilt 560 on sale at Home Depot

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
When I used to cover cookers with tarps, I had moisture problems inside. But these new covers are water proof to drops while still seeming to "breathe".
The ones branded Masterbuilt seem reasonably priced but I'd still spend a little effort to get a generic bargain. Maybe get a milk crate or something sized for the side shelf to make things flatter across the top so they "drape" better...really reduces the wear points on the edges

Last edited:
Looks the same to me.

I saw that smoker on sale this past Nov/Dec for $350 at WalMart.

....The latter is a bundle and is cheaper than the grill on it's own...
I got a sliding chop saw that way. Both Lowes and HD will offer bundles that can be very good deals. You just have to look for them...the don't seem to advertise them much, even inside the brick&mortar store.

If you have a Costco around they have a 900 series with the pizza oven attachment for right around $650. From what I've found the 900 is made for Costco and is the same size at the 800 at least everything I've looked at says what fits the 800 fits the 900

Reactions: PPG1
If you have a Costco around they have a 900 series with the pizza oven attachment for right around $650. From what I've found the 900 is made for Costco and is the same size at the 800 at least everything I've looked at says what fits the 800 fits the 900

Costcos in OKC don't sell the MB900. I've no idea why not. Costco just says its not available here.

Last edited:
Reactions: chris zimmerman
Bummer I haven't used the Pizza Oven yet but will in time. We actually saw that they make the 900 with a griddle kit or the pizza oven kit. Our local Costco only had the pizza oven option but that was fine with me since I have a blackstone

Reactions: Smokin Okie
Bummer I haven't used the Pizza Oven yet but will in time. We actually saw that they make the 900 with a griddle kit or the pizza oven kit. Our local Costco only had the pizza oven option but that was fine with me since I have a blackstone
my 800 came with the griddle kit, it is still in box in my shed, I have Blackstone and a Camp Chef griddle. Anyone want the griddle kit near Long Island?

my 800 came with the griddle kit, it is still in box in my shed, I have Blackstone and a Camp Chef griddle. Anyone want the griddle kit near Long Island?
LOL that's just what would have happened if I had gotten a smoker with that in the box.

With charcoal prices where they are, I don't think I will be buying a gravity feed, even if the price is good.

Yeah, what's up with the price of charcoal?
Is demand up unexpectedly?

We might see more sale prices with even deeper discounts ....

The Home Depot Sees Continued Softness in Grills

Grill Softness​

In what is bad news for both manufacturers and retailers, Home Depot continued to see softness in grills in Q1.

AFTER A COUPLE OF YEARS OF UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND IN THE HOME IMPROVEMENT MARKET, WE CONTINUE TO SEE SOFTNESS IN BIG-TICKET DISCRETIONARY CATEGORIES LIKE PATIO, GRILLS AND APPLIANCES THAT LIKELY REFLECTS DEFERRAL OF THESE SINGLE ITEM PURCHASES AND PULL FORWARD.

Billy Bastek, EVP of Merchandising

While any sales softness isn’t good, it’s especially a problem for the grill industry because there’s too much inventory. Manufacturers have estimated that inventory levels, and sell-through, would normalize in the second half of the year. That estimate could be prolonged if retail sales are below expectation.

I'm selling my Masterbuilt Gravity 560
It's been used less than 10 times. It has the Masterbuilt branded cover, extra temp probes and I also purchased it with the Home Depot warranty. I haven't checked if that's transferable. Local pickup only in New Mexico. Best offer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky