Masterbuilt Gravity Feed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They announced a new 800 model today:

They announced a new 800 model today:

What's it offer other than a griddle? Looks like the 1050 otherwise as far as I can discern.

Reactions: Will Squared
smaller size. Lower price. Now they have 3 sizes to offer in their gravity feed series. I just wish they listed the actual dimensions of the cooking surface.

Yes. Aside from size I don't see anything different other than the griddle insert. Am I missing something?

I'm pulling the trigger on their new 20 Quart 7-in-1 Outdoor Air Fryer so I can fry a turkey for thanksgiving. I'll let you guys know how it turns out, I'll add a little bit of woodchips to it for slightly smoked flavor I think.
I'm going to experiment with a chicken first before I attempt the turkey.

I'm pulling the trigger on their new 20 Quart 7-in-1 Outdoor Air Fryer so I can fry a turkey for thanksgiving. I'll let you guys know how it turns out, I'll add a little bit of woodchips to it for slightly smoked flavor I think.
I'm going to experiment with a chicken first before I attempt the turkey.

I've been having a hard time not picking one of these up already. We have 6 in my household and I haven't found an airfryer large enough that really can do enough food in one batch for us all. If this thing works as advertised, just the airfryer feature is worth it to me.

Chicken1.png

6.78lb chicken 1 hour 20 mins, crispy skin and juicy meat.
Chicken2.png

View attachment 470063
6.78lb chicken 1 hour 20 mins, crispy skin and juicy meat.
View attachment 470064

I spotted your post on the Gravity Series FB page, looks like the cooker did a damn fin job on that yardbird. What's next on the menu?

I nearly pulled the trigger on getting it in Walmart Saturday. I left the SO and kids to go find a spray bottle, and along the way I poked my head into the grilling isle. Wasn't expecting my local to have any, because...well frankly my local Walmart sucks. But there were two on the shelves. It was difficult to walk away, but I held strong. Maybe after I get all the bills payed lol.

This was a test chicken so i didn't screw up thanksgiving Turkey. Ill probably do some fries or chicken wings soon though.

This was a test chicken ...
A college friend went to work for Pratt & Whitney in the 70’s, and one of his first jobs was to toss live chickens up into a running jet engine ... Your ‘test chicken’ is sooo much more appetizing :emoji_astonished::emoji_laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
I wonder if they upgraded the thin Firebox Steel and Grate that let Charcoal slip through? I don't have the dexterity or touch sensitivity in my fingers anymore, Carpal Tunnel issues. I can't fuss with Mods and need any equipment I purchase to be bug free out of the box...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky