Masterbuilt Gravity Feed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If your watching the new show, BBQ USA on Food Network, in episode 3 when they're at the comp in Texas, at the 10:50 mark there's a guy lighting his 1050 with a propane torch. First time I've seen anyone use a Masterbuilt GF in a comp.

I use the Discovery + app to watch. Get a new episode every Monday.
We always watch. surprised i missed that. now I've got to track it down. episode 3 is being replayed today at 3pm EST on food network this afternoon.

Reactions: 912smoker
Question for the hive-mind: My flying club has asked me to do the meat for an event we are having in September. 125lbs of brisket is the current plan. If they are big, it will 8 briskets.

Anyone ever done that many briskets at one time? Ive got a Gravity 1050, and I will be borrowing a 560. I’ve also got a Pit-Boss vertical pellet.

I’m thinking with the shelf setup, I can probably get 4 in the 1050? Anyone ever tried a brisket on the top rack? I’m thinking I might have to fire it up just to measure thee temp difference from top to bottom?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky