Masterbuilt bluetooth

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PAS

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 7, 2018
N.E. OHIO
For some reason the Bluetooth wont connect today on my MES 230G its only a few months old. It worked in the past. Standing right in front of it. I have heard this app has connection issues.
I even uninstalled and reinstalled but no luck. Any ideas?

DAM........... I had a senior moment. I didnt have Bluetooth enabled on my phone!!

All is functioning again!

Last edited:
LOL---Glad you got that straightened out.
I was ready to call out the Militia.
I don't know Jack about the Bluetooth part of my MES, because I don't own anything to use it with.
Now Back to Smoking!!

Bear

Reactions: PAS
PAS: Ha! I have wasted more time chasing tech issues only to discover that I overlooked something simple. I hate technology 99% of the time!

Bear: Nice to see an "Old Reliable"...was behind you in the 9th by 4 years.

Reactions: Bearcarver
A long time ago my friend and lots of water under that bridge!...hope you are doing good, and I appreciate all the experience you bring to this forum. I'll be using the data base frequently when I get my MES. I will still use my Big Chief for salmon and cheese. More importantly, I appreciate what you did for us over there.

HC

Reactions: PAS
So how does the Bluetooth work for you ? have heard the app was bad and never really used it...Got a TP20 and it (signal) reaches into the house...so never tried the Bluetooth

The app was updated a month or two ago. I also have a TP-20 just use the app if I'm outside doing other things. Works in the house for me also.
I havent tried changing temps or times with it. I heard that can be a problem.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky