Recteq 1250 WiFi problem

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Al I agree with you. If it’s worked for a year on that router and you’ve made no changes 99.9999% it’s the Traeger. Do u you have a close neighbor? If so I’d try connecting to their router. Pretty conclusive if it fails on theirs too.

Reactions: SmokinAl
Al I agree with you. If it’s worked for a year on that router and you’ve made no changes 99.9999% it’s the Traeger. Do u you have a close neighbor? If so I’d try connecting to their router. Pretty conclusive if it fails on theirs too.
Thanks for the tip, Problem is both my neighbors are gone for the summer already. I did manage to get on another network, it’s just an unsecured xfinity network, but it wouldn’t connect there either. I guess I’ll have to give RT another call.
Thanks for the idea!
Al

Reactions: jcam222
Well, believe it or not. Before I did anything I went out & tried to connect one more time. The SOB hooked right up!!!
OK yesterday all my Apple products had an upgrade, iPhone, iPad, & Apple Watch. Don’t know if that solved the problem, but maybe I should buy a lottery ticket today!
Al

Sweet, updates and plug and play devices are going to drive us nuts before it’s all over…..lol

These thing have a way of fixing themselves . Especially when you have a network full .
Every time my phone updates I have something to reset . Got 2 new tablets and a laptop at Christmas time . They spent a couple weeks pushing stuff in and out of IP addresses before they settled in .
Glad you got it working , but maybe look at that link I posted and see if you can tell what version firmware you're running .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky