March throwdown voting poll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who is the winner of the March throwdown?

• 1. Smoked Chicken Enchiladas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Beer Can Chickens

• 3. Brined and Cajun injected Chicken Thighs

• 4. Smoked Chicken and Bacon Fajitas

• 5. Chicken Breast 5 ways, bacon wrapped, red pepper chili, apricot, honey cayenne,sweet baby rays

• 6. Old School Netted Maple Smoked Chicken

• 7. Butter Baby smoked chicken soup

• 8. Smoked Shrimp Stuffed Chicken Breast with Jalapeno Citrus Buerre Blanc and Lemon Steamed Broccoli

• 9. Chicken In Six Time Zones...Mexican, American, Italian ,German, Indian and Asian

• 10. Chile relleno stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu with a chorizo and pepper jack cheese sauce

• 11. Smoked Chicken Cordon Bleu

• 12. Smoked Chicken Fattie in Basil Tomato Sauce with Mozzarella

• 13. Tea Smoked Water Chestnut Mandarin Orange Chicken Salad

• 14. Smoked Chicken Raviolis with Tomato Sauce

• 15. Smoked tikka hen, smoked onion/mushroom basmati rice, smoked curried garlic hummus and naan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great work! Now i'm hungry!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Yikes, I entered this and I'm not sure what to vote for either. I can't wait to see the "how to" on some of these.

Hats off to the contestants. This is one GREAT gathering of chicken dishes. I'm still sitting here trying to decide.

Fired Up - this is an awesome activity, I'm giving you points for organizing this each month so that we can benefit from all of this creativity!
Tracey

i like this months results, more of the entries are getting thier share of votes which means everyone is stepping thier games up which makes it harder and harder to place. that is what competion is about all entries look really tasty and am waiting for the procedure shots, my favorite part of this!!!

Great Job everyone. This was the toughest month to vote on. Had to get the wife's input also and then it was still tough.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Wow they all look amazing, would be tuff to pick just one. I like the idea of a scratch and sniff attachment. Great job to all.

I'll say it was a hard choice!
Two days after I voted, I had to look at them all 3 times to remember which one I voted for!

Great work by ALL!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Bearcarver

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky